Information
Layout: Tranquility v2.0
Browser: MFF
Screen: 1280X800
Hits: since Jan'08
Online:

About
17, Dunman High.
I am Hibari Kyoya's one and only love. :)

Hello I'm a relatively good girl. I have a thousand and one eyecandies. I am a glutton, I eat my veggies but not fishballs nor fishcakes. I like chocolates and gummies and I adore babies and toddlers. Frequent sugar rush!

Behind the scene
Portfolio: explodinghearts

Blogskins account(s): tequilashot tuesdaynight Le.Romantique vehemency
Graphics community: LJ/sixthmile
deviantArt: switchblxde

Links
Anne Claire Dilys/Jiahui Ernest Helena Hilary Huien Iimelda Joseph Karen Keith Renee Sheryl Sylvia Tinghui Weixun Xueni Yilin Yvon Zakiah Zina

Tagboard
Click for tagboard.

Archives
#211: Girls make boys cry.

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3 4

Tuesday, December 2, 2008 @ 11:39 PM
#211: Girls make boys cry.
Hi you! Been eons since I last updated here hm?

Well I've been living a good life as for now, holidays are ultra boring now that Bookfest is over. No more jobs, and I really want the money. I've been cooping at home watching Katekyo Hitman Reborn hahaha. Oh well, I-Pin sure is cute, and Hibari sure is awesomely cool!

Shopping trips have been rather fruitful but the happiness is rather short-lived. I'm broke now, as usual. Back to norm I suppose. But then again I still love my pink iPod Nano pretty much, you guys should get one cause it's really awesome. :D

Right, I'm off to otaku now, I guess I'll see you in eons, then!