Information
Layout: Tranquility v2.0
Browser: MFF
Screen: 1280X800
Hits: since Jan'08
Online:

About
17, Dunman High.
I am Hibari Kyoya's one and only love. :)

Hello I'm a relatively good girl. I have a thousand and one eyecandies. I am a glutton, I eat my veggies but not fishballs nor fishcakes. I like chocolates and gummies and I adore babies and toddlers. Frequent sugar rush!

Behind the scene
Portfolio: explodinghearts

Blogskins account(s): tequilashot tuesdaynight Le.Romantique vehemency
Graphics community: LJ/sixthmile
deviantArt: switchblxde

Links
Anne Claire Dilys/Jiahui Ernest Helena Hilary Huien Iimelda Joseph Karen Keith Renee Sheryl Sylvia Tinghui Weixun Xueni Yilin Yvon Zakiah Zina

Tagboard
Click for tagboard.

Archives
#212: The damsel just left everything.

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3 4

Saturday, December 13, 2008 @ 12:59 AM
#212: The damsel just left everything.
Woohoo I love this layout much don't you too? :D

"Everything I Ask For" by The Maine, featuring Hibari, Rokuko and Tsuna! The Maine and Katekyo Hitman Reborn ftw! :D

The layout is so tres classy and sleek I wanna code it for my LJ but unfortunately I still suck at LJ codes. Yes, for so long. Too used to Blogger codes lol makes me feel like coming back here sometimes.

But I still adore LJ much so k bye-bee!!! :D

----------------
Now playing: Mayday Parade - Black Cat
via FoxyTunes