Information
Layout: Tranquility v2.0
Browser: MFF
Screen: 1280X800
Hits: since Jan'08
Online:

About
17, Dunman High.
I am Hibari Kyoya's one and only love. :)

Hello I'm a relatively good girl. I have a thousand and one eyecandies. I am a glutton, I eat my veggies but not fishballs nor fishcakes. I like chocolates and gummies and I adore babies and toddlers. Frequent sugar rush!

Behind the scene
Portfolio: explodinghearts

Blogskins account(s): tequilashot tuesdaynight Le.Romantique vehemency
Graphics community: LJ/sixthmile
deviantArt: switchblxde

Links
Anne Claire Dilys/Jiahui Ernest Helena Hilary Huien Iimelda Joseph Karen Keith Renee Sheryl Sylvia Tinghui Weixun Xueni Yilin Yvon Zakiah Zina

Tagboard
Click for tagboard.

Archives
#213: You build me up just to let me down.

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3 4

Sunday, December 28, 2008 @ 11:07 PM
#213: You build me up just to let me down.
Hello everyone who still visits/links to this blog. Just a short notice, please do not link me here anymore. I'm updating because I feel like it, but nonetheless this is not my official blog and this is to be neglected unless stated otherwise. It's no point checking on this blog all the time because my official one is down at Livejournal. I'm just keeping this for the sake of reminiscing purposes.

Thankyou, Merry belated Christmas and a happy 2009 in a few days! :)

----------------
Now playing: The Maine - I Must Be Dreaming
via FoxyTunes