Information
Layout: Tranquility v2.0
Browser: MFF
Screen: 1280X800
Hits: since Jan'08
Online:

About
17, Dunman High.
I am Hibari Kyoya's one and only love. :)

Hello I'm a relatively good girl. I have a thousand and one eyecandies. I am a glutton, I eat my veggies but not fishballs nor fishcakes. I like chocolates and gummies and I adore babies and toddlers. Frequent sugar rush!

Behind the scene
Portfolio: explodinghearts

Blogskins account(s): tequilashot tuesdaynight Le.Romantique vehemency
Graphics community: LJ/sixthmile
deviantArt: switchblxde

Links
Anne Claire Dilys/Jiahui Ernest Helena Hilary Huien Iimelda Joseph Karen Keith Renee Sheryl Sylvia Tinghui Weixun Xueni Yilin Yvon Zakiah Zina

Tagboard
Click for tagboard.

Archives
#214: And you'd help me out of the dark.

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3 4

Monday, March 9, 2009 @ 11:42 AM
#214: And you'd help me out of the dark.
Been about two months plus eh? I guess I'm still pretty much enjoying my life as a JC student. School's been really exhausting and hectic with lotsa tutorials to finish and upcoming tests, but well I'm pretty sure if I manage my time well enough it'd all be fine. Honestly, I think JC life is still pretty much awesome in DHS, not as bad as I thought it was. :)

Orientation was really good, my CG is even better. There're only 20 people in my CG - 6 girls, 14 guys. Rather interesting, no? All of them are really fun people and really, I feel very lucky to be in this CG. Kirin is the most wonderful house of all, too.

Wondering why I'm not in school? Woke up having a terrible headache and decided to stay home to rest and study for Chem lecture test which is on Wednesday. As I'm typing this, it's pouring outside. I don't like this kind of weather when I'm home alone... Tends to make me think too much.

Right, tutorials and revision here I come.

Busy busy busyyyyy like a bee.

----------------
Now playing: Britney Spears - Womanizer
via FoxyTunes