Information
Layout: Tranquility v2.0
Browser: MFF
Screen: 1280X800
Hits: since Jan'08
Online:

About
17, Dunman High.
I am Hibari Kyoya's one and only love. :)

Hello I'm a relatively good girl. I have a thousand and one eyecandies. I am a glutton, I eat my veggies but not fishballs nor fishcakes. I like chocolates and gummies and I adore babies and toddlers. Frequent sugar rush!

Behind the scene
Portfolio: explodinghearts

Blogskins account(s): tequilashot tuesdaynight Le.Romantique vehemency
Graphics community: LJ/sixthmile
deviantArt: switchblxde

Links
Anne Claire Dilys/Jiahui Ernest Helena Hilary Huien Iimelda Joseph Karen Keith Renee Sheryl Sylvia Tinghui Weixun Xueni Yilin Yvon Zakiah Zina

Tagboard
Click for tagboard.

Archives
#215: You do, you don't.

Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2 3 4

Sunday, June 7, 2009 @ 7:15 PM
#215: You do, you don't.
Hello you all!

Hm I'm quite surprised that there are actually one or two of you who still visit this practically stagnant blog... Nonetheless, appreciate your eagerness to see my update! :b

Ah, June holidays now. Busy busy me. I have so much shit going on, I don't even have the time to pangsai anymore. Pun intended.

Alright I'll go slack off my day away, I really need to start studying by tomorrow or something! Common Tests after holidays... Urgh.

See you people, enjoy your holidays!